Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the Australia Legal Market Update
For Australia based General Counsels and in-house lawyers, the COVID-19 pandemic has ushered in an era of uncertainty and upheaval, triggering changes in the working lives and well-being of all. Differing State lockdowns and measures for mitigating the crisis have further complicated workplaces with some offices confined to their homes and others able to attend the office in some capacity. What is clear from our survey is that during unprecedented times, companies rely heavily on their legal departments to help navigate crises and outline a path to recovery. 66% of the General Counsel/ Heads of Legal respondents said their legal department was actively involved with crisis response, and business continuity planning.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.