Advertising & Marketing Commercial IP Solicitor
Our client, a leading international City law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors, is seeking the assistance of an Advertising & Marketing Commercial IP solicitor to join their International Commercial IP team, on a 12 month basis, in their London office asap as maternity cover.
As an Advertising & Marketing Commercial IP solicitor you will be working alongside a team of dedicated lawyers, providing domestic and multi-jurisdictional advice on all types of advertising, marketing and consumer activities. Your role will involve;
- Managing a junior on the team
- Advising regional, national and international clients in various sectors (including but not limited to; retail, cosmetics, beauty hotels, healthcare, food, and media) on advertising and marketing regulatory, compliance and commercial matters
- A high degree of direct client contact as well as handling client queries
- Assisting with sponsorship agreements, partnership agreements, global loyalty schemes, direct marketing, media agency agreements, commercial contracts, and brand campaigns.
- Working with US law firms for US brands
The successful Advertising & Marketing Commercial IP solicitor is likely to have at least 5+ years' experience in handling advertising and marketing matters, as well as handling ASA complaints & claims, to determine whether they are in line with ASA guidelines. Good knowledge and understanding of IP, contract and commercial law is required. It is essential that you are qualified in England & Wales. Individuals working in-house at a leading brand with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
Individuals seeking to work on a fixed term contract or daily rate basis will be considered.
To apply for this excellent Advertising & Marketing Commercial IP Solicitor, please send your CV ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.