This UK-led tech business are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in Birmingham.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring statutory records and regulatory filings of UK registered entities are maintained and up to date
- Maintaining up to date records of all group companies registers (Directors, Share Registers; registered addresses and signatories) and group structure documentation
- Supporting corporate transactions (as required) which could include drafting of board resolutions and circulating any supporting materials for Board members
- Management of share scheme administration
- Supporting Company Secretary with overall corporate administration
- Assisting General Counsel with running of legal operations including commercial contract signature process
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years company secretarial experience and be part ICSA qualified.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.