This amazing global financial institution company are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to support their Senior Counsel & Subsidiary Governance Officer in the UK & Channel Islands.
In this position, you will be working with subsidiary directors and management, providing and sourcing information as required to enhance the governance process. You will act as Assistant Company Secretary for designated subsidiaries and will be required to prepare regulatory filings and returns for those subsidiaries.
This company thrives to be their best by progressively thinking, growing and working to deliver trusted advice to help their clients thrive. This company cares about all of their employees by helping them reach their potential and making a difference to their communities.
They are looking for a successful individual who has dedication to personal and professional growth.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Act as Company Secretary for designated subsidiaries and high-level board and governance committees.
- Provide advice and support to the officers and directors of designated subsidiaries on governance issues, company law and regulation.
- Support board activities for designated subsidiaries including planning and preparation of board and committee meetings, preparation of resolutions, and maintaining corporate minute books.
- Preparation and submission of corporate filings and annual confirmation statements for designated subsidiaries.
Requirements for the Assistant Company Secretary Role:
- 4+ years' experience working in a company secretarial team
- Part or Fully Qualified Company Secretary
- Company secretarial experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in administering legal entity boards and governance committees from a company secretarial perspective
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.