This international energy company is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary & Corporate Paralegal to join their team in London.
The Assistant Company Secretary will be responsible for the corporate governance of the group entities established in the UK and possibly other jurisdictions as well. In addition, the Assistant Company Secretary will be responsible for a variety of data protection related matters, including the review of data protection related terms.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the corporate database and filing of corporate records, including board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, past and present directors and officers
- Ensuring that meetings such as the Annual General Meeting comply with company's governing documents and procedures
- Preparing KYC packs in response to counterparty due diligence
- Providing contract support for standard corporate agreements, such as non-disclosure and intercompany agreements
- Reviewing and improving internal data protection processes and procedures established in various offices and keeping record of such
To be successful in this role you will have c.3 years company secretarial or corporate paralegal experience within an in-house legal team.
**Please note** this role requires individuals to be in the London office 5 days per week
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.