Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking talented Associates and Senior Associates to join their Band 1 disputes practice. The team acts in the the most complex, high-value and repuationally significant disputes and investigations in the Australian market, and have experience across a range of sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to some of Australia's most significant commercial disputes, including class actions, corporate disputes and investigations (including inquiries by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, the Australian Securities Exchange, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, Royal Commissions and Senate inquiries).
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Strong academics
- Demonstrated experience in commercial litigation from a leading top tier, national or international firm.
- An ability to effectively manage smaller matters and discrete elements of larger matters.
- A willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks.
Our client is willing to sponsor top tier international candidates, so a UK-qualified lawyer from a Magic Circle or Silver Circle firm would be of interest.
For more information, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.