My client a leading US Law Firm in London are looking for an ambitious junior corporate associate to join their thriving corporate practice. In an increasingly sophisticated market this firm offers bespoke advice on a range of domestic and cross border corporate deals. They are consistently recognised for being one of the leading firms for both multi-jurisdictional M&A and Private Equity deals.
They are looking for a junior associate with a strong work ethic and a love for corporate deals. The firm regularly advise on some of the largest transactions in the market but also have a credible mid-market facet to their practice too. They act for a range of global conglomerates on the FTSE 100 (including a number of household names) private equity houses, management teams, sovereign wealth funds and alternative lenders across all types of corporate work including M&A, general portfolio work and restructurings. The areas of Corporate they cover consist of:
* Private M&A
* Public M&A
* Private Equity
* Corporate Real Estate
* Corporate Restructuring
* Equity Capital Markets
The team is relatively small and so junior associates will gain exposure to the high-end mechanics of every transaction, as well as enjoying high levels of direct client contact. The firm have been boosted with highly prestigious recent partner hires and are looking to grow the team further. Due to the reputation and the brand of this team they regularly advise across a range of sectors including consumer, energy, technology, media and financial services.
* You will have a strong commitment to working on the best M&A transactions available.
* You will have strong academics with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
* You will be between 6mths - 3PQE. The firm will consider NQ's if they have a corporate heavy training contract with more than one complimentary seat associated with corporate work.
* The firm are open to candidates from multiple jurisdictions. The firm will specifically be interested in candidates who are England & Wales or Scottish qualified. They will also consider candidates from regional firms who can demonstrate the necessary commitment and desire to move to London.
* The firm will consider candidates who are specialised in one of the above corporate practices and is interesting in broadening out i.e an ECM lawyers looking for a broader remit would be relevant for this role.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact James Berry on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322819 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.