Business Analyst - Markets Legal Agreements
A London based Investment Bank is looking for a Business Analyst to analyse the Markets Legal Agreements business processes (ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA) across multiple regions.
You will be required to identify dependencies, linkages, synergies and variations within teams and locations in order to assist with the development of the business architecture of Legal Markets Agreements in sync with the strategic vision.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and facilitating process re-engineering workshops and process reviews with Legal / GCS/other functions SMEs (local and global)
- Understand and document the underlying As-Is processes, systems and data used by the impacted processes and identify opportunities to improve and leverage them
- Lead the To-Be process design, associated Functional Design and deliver the business & system requirements in the form of User stories and acceptance criteria
- Validate the technology solutions on behalf of senior stakeholders, Legal/GCS/Other functions SMEs and support teams and help business to adopt the new technology solutions
- Identify opportunities to enhance the controls of processes to further aid future improvements
- Perform data analysis to identify process footprints and study key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities in the process.
- Identify key improvement opportunities in the Legal processes and quantify associated business benefits
- Support the design and implementation of suitable controls based on identification and documentation of risks within the proposed process solution
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.