Currently supporting the hire of a Business Project Manger at a leading insurance group. The purpose of the programme is to simplify IT systems onto one main global platform.
- Facilitate change by steering and driving the business change project portfolio to harmonise global IT projects across all lines of business
- Conduct analysis and facilitate workshops where needed with the key business stakeholders
- Collaborate with global teams to support the standardisation and harmonisation of processes and products and the local level and facilitate the roll-out of Group IT solutions
- Engage with, and manage senior business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the programme
- Self starter with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A successful track record delivering change initiatives on a global scale
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding situations with excellent problem solving skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.