I'm currently recruiting a Business Risk Manager for a global banking group in Hong Kong. This is a broad role within the first line of defence and will specialise in overseeing the bank's insurance business unit. You will act as the point of contact between the business and operational risk management and have the opportunity to progress your career in a growing function.
- Ensure key operational risks are being managed effectively by the insurance business, by following group risk framework
- Set risk policy and procedures to ensure that operational risk is managed effectively
- Improve overall risk and control environment by implementing control improvement projects
- Provide governance, reporting and challenge of key risks in the business
- Coordinate risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs) and internal control monitoring
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of control environment
- 4+ years' experience in business risk, operational risk and internal control, preferably from first line of defence
- Financial services experience, preferably from the insurance industry
- Excellent knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles
- Ability to drive operational risk within the first line of defence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese & English
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.