This role will work directly on a landmark Class Action. Due to the nature and scale of this case our client is seeking to recruit a Case Manager who can take control of all non-legal aspects of the case.
On a day to day basis you will be required:
- To prepare, implement and manage a project plan that can be followed by the legal team;
- To ensure the project plan is regularly reviewed, updated and communicated to the team;
- To be responsible for all aspects of non-legal work on the case to ensure fee earners can focus on chargeable work;
- To work with the Partners and fee earners to ensure that all revenue is captured to reduce write-offs;
- To act as the point of contact for all internal stakeholders and ensure effective lines of communication;
- To continuously look at ways to improve the running of the case that may enhance efficiency or improve client service;
- To capture key processes and develop a best practice guide that can be implemented on other large and complex legal matters;
- To ensure MQ2 is followed at all times.
The successful candidate must have experience working in a similar role within a law firm with proven project management experience.
To discuss in more detail please apply with a CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.