CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER, LEADING GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT, UAE
We have been exclusively retained to represent a leading arm of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah, partnering with them to search for a new Chief Compliance Officer.
CLIENT: Acting as a major industrial and commercial hub, this entity spearheads development, investment and innovation across the whole Emirate.
ROLE: Your primary role will be to continue to establish and implement a leading, gold standard of policies, procedures and compliance programs, across a Group level of companies and subsidiaries. The primary aim will be to identify, detect, prevent and correct any non-compliance issues, associated with financial crime risks, in line with rapidly evolving laws and regulations.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to take into consideration:
- You'll need in depth experience of compliance, ideally from a financial services or multinational company environment.
- As part of the C-suite, at least 10+ years of experience (and ideally more).
- You'll need to be capable of taking real leadership and responsibility across a wide range of areas, assets and business that sit under their portfolio.
- A strong interest in technology is important as this is one of their main drivers.
- You need not have Middle East experience, though it will always be valued.
This is a really unusual opportunity to join an organisation and a role with a huge amount of potential. Please do get in touch to discuss and we can share a detailed job description with you.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.