An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's leading banks to work in the Investor & Treasury division.
They are looking for a lawyer to join as a Senior Legal Counsel at Associate Director level, who will take responsibility for:
- providing advice to the Investor & Treasury division, with a focus on UK global custory, depositary and fund administration;
- negotiating custody and sub-custody agreements;
- assessing regulatory issues and support with the implementation of regulatory change;
- managing the quality and cost of external counsel.
As such, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- experience working as a lawyer within a major law firm, with a strong background in contract/commercial law;
- a solid background working in the financial services sector;
- ideally, experience working as in-house counsel within a major financial services intitution, and in custody/investor services.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online, or email TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.