The focus of the role will initially be commercial contracts with the organisation's clients, that sit largely in the financial services sector. For example, some of the responsibilities include:
- managing the commercial contracts process end-to-end;
- effectively managing the contract database of the organisation, ensuring contracts are extended and/or re-negotiated effectively;
- supporting the client team on contractual/general legal issues in their negotiations.
Over time, the role will offer an opportunity to build out responsibility and make the role your own. This is therefore a great opportunity for somebody looking to take on increasing responsibility over the next few years.
In order to be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- UK qualification as a lawyer;
- Solid experience in contract negotiation end-to-end;
- A willingness to take on responsibility and take a pro-active approach to work.
If you are interested in discussing in some more detail, please apply online or get in touch with Tom Evans of Taylor Root at Tomevans@taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.