A rare and exciting part-time opportunity has arisen with a City based forward thinking and constantly evolving fintech company. They are seeking their first in-house counsel at a time of growth and expansion, and are able to offer a three day working position with a possibility of further flexibility.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least two years' of experience of working on technology agreements with a strong focus on software licensing agreements. On a day to day basis, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Review of existing group contract templates;
- Negotiate and draft software and services related agreements with clients and prospects;
- Negotiate and draft subcontracts and other related documents with service partners;
- Review and advise on bids in competitive tenders; and
- Follow up on other business and legal activities as required on a day-to-day basis.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.