City of London, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum
10 months ago
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and speaking with clients and understanding their requirements
- Providing advice on Corporate Governance and specialist company secretarial advice and assistance (compliance by English entities with all aspects of Companies Act 2006 and filing requirements) to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Drafting minutes and resolutions for a wide range of matters including changes to share capital (re-designation, sub-division, creation of new share classes, reduction of share capital, etc.), administrative restoration, share-for-share exchange, purchasing of own shares, declaration of interim and final dividend, etc
- Preparing and filing of all statutory forms, including confirmation statements, minutes of general meetings and resolutions in connection with routine annual statutory matters
- Maintaining statutory books, company registers; electronic filing of shares, appointments, annual returns, etc.
- Inputting information for new clients and the incorporation of new companies in the UK and submission of the requests for incorporation to Companies House
- Preparing Powers of Attorney, agreements and dormant accounts.
- Liaising with Companies House and Inland Revenue (stamp duty), with notaries public (notarisations) and Foreign & Commonwealth Office (apostilles).
- Undertaking ad hoc company secretarial projects.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.