This international law firm is looking for an ICSA qualified Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in Dubai.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing offshore companies in the BVI, Cayman Islands, JAFZ or RAKICC, the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (the ADGM) and the Dubai International Financial Centre (the DIFC) and preparing the necessary supporting applications required under different governing regulations
- Overseeing and advising on the preparation of case registration forms, conducting conflict searches, collating and submitting the necessary 'KYC' documents to Business Acceptance (BAU), updating BAU with any material changes of existing clients, liaising with BAU for file opening and closing
- Maintaining current awareness of relevant companies acts and governing regulations and taking appropriate action
As the Company Secretarial Assistant you must have the following:
- ICSA qualification
- At least 1 to 2 years corporate services administration experience with knowledge of offshore systems and procedures
- BluePrint experience
- Law Firm experience desirable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.