This international bank is looking for a Company Secretarial Coordinator to join their team in London on a 12 month FTC.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and managing logistics for board and committee meetings supported by LCA, including scheduling meetings in advance based on Director and Executive availability.
- Paper collation and uploads to board portal software (BoardVantage)
- Supporting the induction of new directors in accordance with internal protocols and best practice
- Providing support for the Legal Corporate Affairs Team Lead as required.
- Coordinating with overseas offices and supporting the logistics of international committee meetings
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Experience working in a company secretarial role or as a PA responsible for board and executive-level governance
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders such as board directors
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.