We have a current opportunity for a Company Secretarial Officer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
- Organize board, shareholders and committee meetings, and prepare related documents including agenda, minutes and resolutions
- Prepare statutory returns and update and maintain company secretarial records
- Ensure the compliance with applicable rules and laws and completion of statutory filings. Familiar with Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, AMLO, Securities and Futures Ordinance and other relevant regulations of listed companies
- Assist in ad hoc projects / assignments
- Student Member/Member of HKICPA OR Associate Member of HKCGI/CGI
- Candidates are preferred to have around 2 - 5 years of company secretarial experience in listed companies or professional firms. Candidates without working experiences in listed companies is also welcome to apply
- Previous working experiences with PRC clients is a plus
- Familiar with the Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules and other relevant compliance requirements
- A team player, responsible, self-motivated and with ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.