A leading financial services organisation is sseking a senior company secretarial professional to join their well-established governance function in a leadership role.
You will have at least 5 years' company secretarial experience with a strong knowledge of Australian corporate governance practices and processes as well as experience of working with an AFSL entity.
- Provide key advisory support to senior directors, business and central services groups on company secretarial matters.
- Manage regular board and committee meetings for key regulated entities
- Maintain company registers and arrange lodgement of corporate documents
- Contribute to global policy, process improvement and innovation projects
- Minimum 5 years company secretarial experience
- Hold a legal qualification and/or diploma from the Governance Institute of Australia
- Self-starter and highly motivated with initiative to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Previous leadership experience where you have coached direct reports and conducted formal reviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong organisational skills as well as high attention to detail
- Experience with Blueprint and Diligent Boardbooks preferable.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.