We have a current opportunity for a Company Secretary on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
- Organize board, shareholders and committee meetings, and prepare related documents including agenda, minutes and resolutions
- Prepare statutory returns and update and maintain company secretarial records
- Ensure the compliance with applicable rules and laws, including Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and Business Registration Ordinance, and completion of statutory filings.
- Assist in ad hoc projects / assignments
- HKICS members with at least 5 years of company secretarial experience in listed companies or professional firms
- Familiar with the Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules and other relevant compliance requirements
- A team player, well organized with ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.