Role: Company Secretary/Executive Legal Assistant
Sector: Not for profit/charities
Type: Temporary (1 year)
About our client:
For an international not for profit organisation, we are currently recruiting a Company Secretary to be based in their Amsterdam office. Our client is a large public-private partnership which acts as a community, fostering innovation, concerning highly topical themes.
About the role:
As a Company Secretary you will work directly with the CEO and be responsible for facilitating the smooth operation of the company's decision-making and reporting processes. Furthermore you make sure that the work of the board and directors is compliant with the statutory rules and the company's internal regulations. Our client would like to hire a hands-on, flexible professional who is able to ensure effective functioning of the board.
- You preferably have a Master or a Bachelor degree in law;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a Company Secretary/Executive Legal Assistant role, managing full range of company secretarial activities;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), other languages preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch corporate governance
- Strong communicative, social and motivational skills, ability to work well with people at all levels;
- Solutions focused, strong attention to detail;
- Preferably full-time.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tobias Herweijer on +31 6 39025860 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1105502
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.