Top of market salary package + benefits
10 months ago
We are working with one of Australia's best competition practices, who are looking for a senior lawyer to join their team's Melbourne office.
The team is led by award winning partners, who are consistently recognised in well known legal directories. They have been involved in some of the toughest ACCC investigations and prosecutions in the country.
The team has been successful in preventing many matters from going beyond the investigation stage, depending enforcement proceedings and negotiating with regulators.
The team acts for clients across a broad range of industry sectors across litigious and advisory matters.
Ideally, you will be a senior lawyer in Australia and have:
- At least 8 years experience working in competition law
- Experience in running challenging matters
- The desire to manage and work within a dynamic team environment
- The ability to mentor junior lawyers
The salary package offered for this position is highly competitive, and can be considered to be above what other top-tier firms pay for similar experience levels. On top of your salary, you will receive:
- health and well-being programs
- discounted corporate health insurance with a leading Australian health fund
- travel insurance
- gym membership
- a range of supplier discounts
If you would like to find out further information about this position, the please get in touch with Geoff Denton at Taylor Root.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.