Leading offshore law firm looking to develop their Risk & Compliance function in London with the hire of a Compliance Officer, to help serve their London office, as well as their other offices globally.
Within this role, you will be focusing on Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing as well as Sanctions, with the potential to develop in other areas in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analysing new clients and matters to assess AML/CTF
- Provide advice on AML/CTF to fee earners and other professionals
- Collecting and reviewing relevant CDD materials
- Conduct screening to identify politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Assist the Regional Manager with domestic, regional and global compliance projects as required
- 2 years' experience focusing on AML within a compliance function, preferably within a law firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.