Leading offshore law firm looking to develop their Risk & Compliance function in London with the hire of a Compliance Officer, to help serve their London office, as well as their other offices globally.
Within this role, you will be focusing on Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing as well as Sanctions, with the potential to develop in other areas in the future.
This role also offers the right candidate the fantastic opportunity for a six month international secondment!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analysing new clients and matters to assess AML/CTF
- Provide advice on AML/CTF to fee earners and other professionals
- Collecting and reviewing relevant CDD materials
- Conduct screening to identify politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Assist the Regional Manager with domestic, regional and global compliance projects as required
- 2 years' experience focusing on AML within a compliance function, preferably within a law firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.