We have the perfect opportunity in NYC for a paralegal or compliance analyst looking to grow their career and learn in a collaborative, supportive environment.
Our client is an innovative proprietary trading firm looking for a paralegal/compliance analyst to evolve and grow with the firm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get involved in multiple aspects of the business and has an entrepreneurial mindset. The culture is incredibly collaborative and offers great mentorship and career advancement. This is a hybrid role with several days a week in their NYC office.
- Assist with administering and documenting compliance policies, monitoring trading activity, keeping trader lists up to date
- Reviewing vendor contracts, managing regulatory reporting and communication, and handling general corporate documentation
- Working on brokerage contracts and confidentiality agreements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 1-2 years of experience, preferably from a top law firm
- Broad range of experience past general corporate documentation
- Jack of all trades mindset and proactive willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent academic background
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.