A global financial services organisation seeks to appoint a compliance manager in Dublin to support their group function. The role will provide advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas, assisting the Group Compliance Officer in day-to-day compliance activities and delivering regulatory projects, liaising with key stakeholders and external auditors to address regulatory queries developing and maintaining systems for records and databases as required. Key responsibilities to include:
- Manage compliance and regulatory projects globally and locally, and design and implement processes; apply project management and problem solving skills to enhance the Compliance function. Analyse and produce data, metrics and KPIs.
- Cost controlling, tracking of actuals against budget, manage the annual functional budget process, produce financial reports accordingly.
- Produce inputs into Board Meetings, Enterprise Risk Committees, Audit Committees and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Conduct an annual risk assessment to help define and articulate strategic priorities and objectives for the legal and compliance team and design a process for the implementation of the defined strategy.
- Work closely with the the Head of Compliance to implement the Group Compliance Framework and Annual Compliance Plan across the group; design and track key metrics of the group compliance plan.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years legal andcompliance experience in a complex environment, preferably in a consulting firm or financial services company; experience working in a regulated environment and in the oversight of governance structures and reporting processes; excellent problem solving, project management and research skills with relevant experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.