For a fast-growing global food delivery company, we are currently recruiting a Compliance Manager to build and lead a central team of data compliance & health and safety experts. This new role will be based at the headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Compliance Manager your tasks and responsibilities will focus on ensuring compliance with the GDPR, data protection laws and labour laws. You will develop, implement and monitor relevant processes and procedures and provide trainings to the business. Furthermore, you will be responsible for all health and safety matters of the delivery people and services and you will regularly conduct audits to construct solid internal controls.
- Master's degree in Law, Finance, Economics or another relevant field;
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of privacy laws, data protection laws, GDPR and labour laws;
- Affinity with safety and health of employees;
- Management experience will be considered as a plus;
- Responsible and willing to take ownership
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.