This international law firm is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in London or Leeds.
The role will entail:
- Providing technical advisory support to key clients such as Tier 1 banks, large mono-line card, as well as supporting new entrants and smaller scales clients across all areas of retail financial services;
- Delivering advisory support on permissions, technical structuring, product specific conduct rules as well as carrying out regulatory due diligence in support of corporate transactions;
- Providing PRA and FCA authorisation support across the range of permissible authorisations including payment services;
- Undertaking regulatory reviews of clients across various sectors of financial services; and
- Participating in developing client relationships, marketing, knowledge sharing and practice development.
Ideally you will have c.5 years experience, particularly in financial services regulation to be succesful in this role. It would be a huge plus if you came from a Big 4 / Consultancy background.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.