A global listed Events Company based in London seeks a Compliance Manager. The successful candidate must have experience in the following areas.
- Experience working in compliance, preferably due diligence.
- Understanding of anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and sanctions and human rights legal principles as they apply to businesses.
- An interest in, and awareness of, current affairs.
- Strong analytical skills with a good attention to detail and ability to draw conclusions from complex information, and present in a simple and coherent manner (both orally and in writing).
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to juggle work and meet time critical deadlines.
- Ability to show appropriate discretion and confidentiality.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team.
It would also be beneficial to have direct experience sourcing and implementing due diligence tools and creating processes and policies for carrying out such checks.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.