This is a newly created position with a Private Equity firm, looking to open their Singapore office in 2020. As the first Compliance hire, you need to enjoy developing and implementing framework and policies, manage MAS requirements and possess the maturity to work in a lean team.
- Develop and implement compliance framework and policies in accordance to MAS requirements
- Provide support and advice to all offices in Asia in relation to regulatory requirements
- Responsible for all regulatory filings and updates
- Coordinate and ensure standardized compliance policies and procedures
- Regularly maintain and improve AML/CFT framework
- Manage company secretarial matters such as maintaining company entity compliance, documentation, working with external vendors on filings
- 5-9 years of Compliance experience
- Familiar with MAS licensing process/requirements
- Strong track record in Regulatory Compliance and some exposure to AML/CFT is critical
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- A self-starter mentality and flexibility to work in a lean environment
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.