For a boutique corporate finance and financial services global company; we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to be based in Amsterdam. This company, started in 2011, is fast growing and ambitious and is looking for someone to set up, expand and manage their compliance framework.
About the role: In this new and challenging role as a Compliance Officer, you will ensure that the business complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws. You will shape "the second line of defends'' and will set standards for the whole company. Not only will you develop and refine policies and procedures in line with Dutch laws and regulations but you will implement these in the organization. They are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will report directly to the board. This diverse role also includes;
- Advice the management on client acceptance;
- 'First line of defence';
- Monitoring and reviewing client files;
- Preparing compliance reports;
- Consulting with the DNB.
In this role you will report to the COO and CEO.
- Master's degree, preferably with a legal or economic background;
- At least 4-7 years of experience in the financial services industry preferably at a bank, trust- or a payment organisation;
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch laws and bylaws (including WWFT, WTT);
- Experience with AML/KYC/CDD;
- Affinity with starting up and shaping policies and procedures;
- Wanting to work at a challenging, fast growing company;
- Strong positive self-starter, who likes to take initiative and ownership;
- Strong communication skills in both the English and Dutch language.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lilie Koningsberger on +31 6 40012055 or email Liliekoningsberger@taylorroot.com quoting ref: 1096752
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.