A leading UK/EU retailer is seeking a Compliance Officer.
There is an opportunity for an experienced compliance professional to join a continuously growing retail/FMCG multinational in South West London. You will join as there Compliance Officer/Manager and report direclty to the Senior Compliance Officer and have access to the Head of Legal and Compliance. This company has a friendly culture and atmosphere, with open plan offices and WFH available.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the companies including Fraud and Bribery prevention, Competition Law, modern slavery and Whistleblowing
- Providing relevant training to employees and supporting the companies procedures
- Evaluating business objectives and regulatory developments, and propose compliance solutions within the firm's risk tolerance and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate changes in regulatory regimes relevant to the industry, while communicating and implementing the appropriate changes with our policy and procedure owners
- Assist the business in establishing their policies and procedures and Key Operating Procedures (KOP's) to avoid regulatory and reputational risk
If you are interested in further information please apply into this advert or contact me directly via Linked at https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliot-cox-642456103/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.