- Responsible for onboarding new customers through KYC processes and ensuring any issues are resolved quickly as well as AML issues
- Help build an internal network between global KYC and AML stakeholders
- Providing trinaing on compliance issues
- Proactively suggesting improvements to current KYC and AML processes and procedures
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working within a compliance function and ideally also helping develope new AML, CDD, PEPs type functions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.