Currently working with a leading Irish firm who are looking for hire a compliance specialist.
This role will focus on ensuring that the firm's compliance with conflict processes and AML procedures are followed and documented.
Duties will include:
- Conflict checks
- Opening new matters
- Drafting engagement letters
- Identifying suggested AML checks in accordance with protocol
- Processing Billing procedures
- Data collection, analysis and reporting on a macro basis for practice groups
- Other relevant duties to be advised
Skills and experience
- Understanding of MHC processes
- Expert knowledge of E3E and manage
- Understanding of AML compliance requirements
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to meet MHC client service requirements
- Ability to build relationships across the firm
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and tenacious approach to work
- Methodical and organised
If you would be interested in learning more about this position, please contact Hamish Richmond on +353 1568 2835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.