About our client:
For a global medical devises company, we are currently recruiting a Compliance Specialist to be based in the region of Paris.
About the role:
As a Compliance Specialist you will be part of the EMEA Legal and Compliance department. You will be responsible for amongst others:
- the implementation and maintenance of the Global Compliance Policies;
- monitoring risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry;
- review and advise on IRF for HCP related activities
- internal compliance monitoring;
- Third-party compliance and audit program for channel partners.
- at least 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- experience at a global medical devises company is considered to be a plus;
- Demonstrates a primary commitment to quality processes and procedures;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Additional languages (French, German, and/or Dutch).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.