Taylor Root are currently seeking an construction partner to join a leading firm in Dublin.
The firms Construction and Engineering Group is comprised of two multi-disciplinary teams with the specialist knowledge and legal skills that are required to service the advisory and dispute resolution needs of their clients in the construction and engineering sectors. They work with a wide variety of clients based in Ireland and overseas including local authorities, semi-state bodies, funders, developers, employers, contractors and designers.
Points to note:
- Looking for someone currently at partner level or at the Senior Associate/Counsel level lawyers and looking to make the move into a partnership role.
- Happy to consider candidates with non-contentious and/or contentious construction experience.
- Interested in Irish lawyers who are currently working overseas that may be interested in returning.
- There is no need for portable book of business.
- There is the option for the role to be based initially in the firm's London office with the view of moving to Dublin at a later stage.
- Remuneration will be competitive and in line with London market rate.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.