Taylor Root are working with a top UK law firm, who are looking to recruit a Contracts & Procurement Manager to sit within their Compliance and Risk function.
Reporting into the General Counsel, this role will play a key part in designing and implementing a new contract management system for the firm. This person will be working very closely with the firm's UK suppliers, and will also work closely with the firm's IT function.
- Assisting with the design of a new contract management system
- Creating templates to manage supply chain contracts
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure all contracts are in the new system
- Developing a new process for the contract lifecycle within the firm
- Reviewing commercial terms of supplier contracts
- Advising on operational aspects of the supply chain
The ideal candidate will have a UK law degree and have had exposure to corporate / commercial work, as well as having at least 3 years of commercial contracts experience.
Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss this further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.