Taylor Root have partnered with a leading technology disruptor in their search for an experienced Contracts Manager, based in their central London HQ.
As an integral part of their legal and corporate governance team, your primary responsibility will be to support the contract negotiation process within a fast paced cloud technology environment. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills acting as an enthusiastic and effective liaison between the internal stakeholders and external customers.
- preparing and negotiating standard form contracts, order forms and non-disclosure agreements;
- assist with contract review, flagging concerns and identifying pragmatic solutions within tight timeframes;
- providing customer-centric, pragmatic, creative, collaborative and solution-oriented legal support to the business;
- effectively communicating both internally and externally;
- identifying work flow and standardisation improvements, ensuring that automated systems are functioning accurately;
- working with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements and address contract issues;
- 3+ years of experience in contracts management (ideally in the Technology and/or Professional Services industries)
- In-house experience is advantageous
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to proactively source solutions to systems and process issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Optimistic outlook, with the resilience to handle an ever-changing environment
- Law degree / LPC
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- SalesForce and Contract Management Systems
This is an amazing opportunity for a commercially astute Contracts Manager to join an exciting start-up who have huge expansion plans, in a role which offers variety and autonomy.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.