This international investment management organisation is looking for a Corporate Governance Associate to join their team in London. In this role you will work closely with internal asset management teams and business partners to ensure communications operate effectively and to the highest standards.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible;
- Management of shareholder meetings where appropriate;
- Ensure that submissions are of a high standard and are suitable to provide to the Board and address key items;
- Assist in monitoring and updating Board and Committee diaries;
- Updating company records (both internal and Blueprint) and preparing templates, as well as reviewing and drafting documents and procedures;
- Preparation of minutes and matters arising for the Boards or Committees
- Assist in ensuring that all terms of references are reviewed and updated (if required) on a regular basis and advising on corporate governance risks
To be succesful in this role, you will:
- Be a qualified Company Secretary would be preferred, but by no means a pre-requisite;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong minute taking ability required);
- have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adapt to shifting time expectations
- Be highly organized, attention to detail and with excellent personal time management
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.