CORPORATE GOVERNANCE PARALEGAL, LOGISTICS, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our client is a specialist in global logistics. They are seeking a new member of staff to add to the existing legal team and support the wide range of business ventures that they have.
ROLE: You will sit alongside the current legal team and help out on a wide variety of general corporate issues, such as:
- supporting large transactional matters
- KYC issues arising globally
- liquidations and restructurings
- trademarks and registrations
- shareholder and management agreements
- HSSE and broad compliance and regulatory matters
Overall, the organisation will provide you with plenty of different challenges on a day to day basis.
CANDIDATE: There are strong guidelines for ideal candidates:
- You will need to be based in the Middle East right now and preferably be available quite quickly.
- Applications from outside the GCC will not be considered.
- This is a junior to mid-level role, ideal candidates are likely to come with 2-5 years' of experience.
- You will need direct exposure to company secretarial work from either a law firm or recognised corporate environment.
SUMMARY: A high quality company offering an interesting role in a multi-national environment.
The jobs advertised here represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East (and beyond). To have a full overview of all the legal roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.