- Draft and review various type of general corporate agreements for the company
- Organise and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system
- Manage and support Legal Counsels on their daily relevant legal matters
- Research on new regulation in the market
- Inform Legal Counsels and business stakeholders on new regulations
- Legal degree
- Experience as a corporate paralegal for around 1 - 3 years
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Mandarin language is an advantage
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.