An exciting opportunity has arisen at an elite US City law firm for a Corporate/PE Knowledge Management Lawyer on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
You will work closely with the Knowledge Management M&A Partner, an Associate PSL, and a Transactional Database Specialist as part of the firms' highly regarded corporate practice. You will also engage and collaborate with deal attorneys.
- The role has specifically been created in order to capture up-to-date market practice transactional data to support the database as the firm has developed a highly sophisticated global market data database that rivals 3rd party databases.
- The firm is collecting market practice data to use to market to clients for pitches and presentations, and to spot trends in the market. The work is mainly private corporate M&A, and they close around 70 deals a year.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and assimilating transaction documentation from closed transactions, and extracting/submitting specific data points into the database.
- The successful Corporate/PE Knowledge Management Lawyer is likely to have upwards of 4+ PQE with a corporate M&A/PE fee-earning, PSL, or Knowledge Management background from a leading law firm.
- Experience dealing with core transaction documentation on European PE/M&A (private target) transactions is essential, i.e. familiarity with sale and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, and management incentivisation plans on financial sponsor-backed deals.
- Able to work independently, and in a team.
- Individuals qualified in common law jurisdictions are welcome to apply.
This truly unique role would suit an experienced legal professional who is looking for a non-fee earning role, whilst retaining exposure to market-leading transactions.
The firm is open to individuals seeking to work 4-5 days a week (the preference is full-time), and the role is starting ASAP. The role has the potential to convert to a permanent position.
To apply for the excellent Corporate/PE Knowledge Management Lawyer vacancy, please apply ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.