Would you like to work for a leading global digital payments company?
I have been instructed by one of the best in the business for digital payments across the globe. They are now just as much involved within the tech market as they are FS and looking for continued growth and develpement. They are now seeking a Data Privacy Specialist to join their privacy team and further improve their handling and processing of sensitive information and this role looks fantastic.
What they would like you to do?
- Maintain procedures for PIAs/ DPIAs; act as privacy partner and risk assess for PIAs/ DPIAs;
- Further develop and maintain data inventory, mapping procedures and artifacts
- Furhter develop and maintain the rules for sharing data including among company teams and 3rd parties
- Devope and maintain data usage rules for internal staff including who has access to PI, how PI is accessed, and exceptions
- Develop Privacy-by-Design education and guidance, embedding this into the Development Process
- Design and implement privacy engineering program, aligning with security architects
What they would like you to have?
- Bachelor's degree
- CIPP/CIPT/CIPM Certification or similar beneficial
- Experience with Big Data, Legal or Compliance benficial
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.