Would you like to join a global insurance heavyweight?
This international sales and marketing company are seeking a Data Protection Manager to join their growing privacy division and report into/work closely with the DPO and Senior Counsel. This role for the company is of vital importance so those seeking a role with great responsibility, involvement within a business and to be one of their SME within the privacy space should seek further information.
What they would like you to do:
- Inform and advise staff of their obligations under the DPA and other privacy legislation
- Carry out employee training on data protection and conduct raising awarness activities
- Act as a point of contact for DP queries from data subjects
- Monitor the company's compliance with the DPA, other DP regulation and keep up to date their privacy policies and procedures
- Be a point of contact with regulators regarding privacy
- Be willing to challenge the status quo and provide innovative thinking and strategies for difficult challenges
What they would like you to have:
- Experience of proactive management of compliance frameworks, and of providing training on compliance frameworks
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and regulators
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience in data protection law and other privacy regulations
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.