Do you want to work for one of the largest global payments companies?
My client are seeking a individual just a vibrant as their current team to join them and help them keep innovating the way the world pays. They are very proud of the diverse team they have created and understand that each member of that team is more that just their day job. This role reports directly into the Head of Privacy and there are 6 in their EMEA Data Protection team.
What you will be doing day to day:
- Main purpose is to be a SME for privacy matters and keep up to date with regional and global data regulation.
- Providing quality data privacy and commercial advise and support their Europe's Head of Data Privacy as well as colleagues.
- To help develope policy/procedures in relation to new regualtory/legislative initiatives.
- Advise on specific projects.
- Advising/drafting/negotiating on all contracts from a data privacy perspective.
- Provide training and awareness sessions for the business and to inform colleagues.
What they are after:
- Qualified lawyer with previous experience in a legal environment (ideally junior to mid level PQE experience or comparable experience).
- Previous substantial and demonstrable data protection subject matter expert experience.
- Requires competent understanding of relevant laws including the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Demonstrable experience at a recognised company and in-house environment ideal.
- Knowledge of payment card industry advantageous.
If you feel you are up to the task and have relevant experience, apply in.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.