Our client's healthcare team is a vibrant specialist department. They now seek a qualified solicitor with 4 years' + PQE who has a genuine and demonstrable interest in healthcare sector together with knowledge of clinical negligence.
This leading law firm has offices throughout the UK, they have been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards 2021 and achieved record rankings in Chambers UK. Its specialist healthcare team covers all aspects of healthcare and related areas of law and practice, including child law, clinical negligence, clinical governance, consent to treatment, healthcare advisory and mental health. They provide a supportive, proactive service based on a deep understanding of NHS procedures and the social/political background of public healthcare. Their expert team includes doctors and nurses among other health professionals, all with specialist medical knowledge in key areas.
As well as being immensely proud of the work they carry out for their clients and the culture they provide to their people they offer a wide range of benefits including;
* 28 days' annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rated for part time)
* Agile / working from home including provision of home office equipment
* Healthcare cover/ Medicash
* Pension plan
* Life Insurance 4 X salary
* Interest free travel loan scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme including counselling, legal and consumer advice service
* Discounted gym membership
* Discounted dental scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Offers & discounts
* Great reward and recognition scheme
* Social Committee and CSR committee on each site
For further information about this position please contact Bhavisha Duggal.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.