City of London, London
12 months ago
One of the UKs most lucrative and largest banking groups are looking to add to their Legal and Secretarial function with the strategic hire of a Deputy Company Secretary.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Secretariat & Governance in providing company secretarial support to the CEO and the governing committees
- Provide expert advisory service on corporate law and governance in to the board and their committees, the appointment or election of the governing committee and the arrangements to the company as its overseas subsidiaries.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Report
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members of the governing committees and other key internal stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Lawyer with knowledge of corporate law and corporate governance as well as regulations
- Confidence to provide support to high-profile individuals within the business
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.