For an international corporate services provider, we're currently recruiting a Director Compliance to be based in Amsterdam. You'll be leading a team of 8 compliance professionals and you'll be part of the International team.
About the role:
In this new role you'll report directly to the Director Risk & Compliance. You and your team will be advising, guiding and working with the business service lines to ensure the groups policies and regulatory requirements. Not only will you keep track of the relevant regulatory trends regarding Sanctions, AML/CTF and ASTO but you'll provide training about these topics to keep the knowledge of the staff up to date. You'll deliver the annual CMP and are the first point of contact for the key shareholders.
* Master's degree in Economy, Finance or Law;
* At least 10 years of experience in Financial Services, preferably in the trust sector;
* Knowledge of the relevant Dutch rules and regulations (WWFT, WTT), experience with sanctions laws is preferred
* Management and leadership experience
* Superb oral and written communication skills in English;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.