Our client is a global law firm with a well established and hugely successful Singapore law firm alliance.
In line with continued strategic growth, they are keen to hire a Singapore qualified dispute resolution lawyer to join their team, advising and representing clients on a broad range of litigation, arbitration and investigations work.
As one of the most senior lawyers in the team, you will play an active role in developing new and existing clients, assisting with client pitches and industry events and in the supervision of junior associates. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to continue to handle domestic litigation whilst also gaining significant experience in high profile international commercial arbitration work for clients across APAC and beyond.
Applications are invited from candidates who fit the following criteria:-
- MUST be Singapore qualified;
- Strong academic credentials (2:1 or 1st class honours);
- at least 4 PQE (Singapore scale) up to 7/8 PQE;
- demonstrable litigation and/or arbitration (preferably both) from a reputable local or international law firm;
- enthusiastic about undertaking a varied practice which will encompass local court litigation, international commercial arbitration, as well as investigations and employment law for clients across various industry sectors including technology, media, shipping, insurance, energy, construction to name but a few;
- excellent advocacy skills and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
This role will involve working as part of a close-knit, collegiate team but where individual lawyers enjoy working independently and with autonomy.
Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.